Day 2- Monday, 11th of December 2017
Registration 08:00 - 08:45
Investment Opportunities and sector development 09:30 - 10:15
- Development of transportation system and its impact on market size.
- Replacement and renovation of public transport.
- Impact of replacement on increasing the production of components.
- Strains facing manufacturing and assembly.
- New investment law and impact on increasing exports.
- Government plans for developing public transportation, including buses and trains.
- Mechanisms of implementing laws and avoiding bureaucracy.
- Reactivation of microbuses and buses renovation and replacement plan.
- The situation of the automotive industry on the Ministry of Investment’s agenda to promote investment opportunities.
- Effect of incentives and facilitation of the investment law.
- By-laws and the automotive sector.
Questions from the audience 10:15 - 10:30
Break 10:30 - 10:45
Means of improving public transport 10:45 - 11:30
- Does the capacity of public transport match traffic movement following car price hikes and the growing demand for public transport?
- The role of the private sector in developing the public transport system.
- Challenges facing the public and private transport sectors.
- Investment incentives to attract the private sector to the public transport system.
- Applications of managing public transport and opportunities to change the reality of the sector.
- Do we need a law to regulate public transport for the private sector?
Questions from the audience 11:30 - 11:45
Break 11:45 - 12:00
Modern technologies and their role in combating cheating 12:00 - 12:45
- Featured obstacles facing implementation
- Should there be coordination with parent companies in this regard or should it be kept internal?
- Should promo codes be used in all importing countries?
- What is the benefit for companies and the government in real implementation?
Break 12:45 - 01:00
Role of banks in financing feeding industries and stimulating exports 01:00 - 01:30
- How can public sector companies benefit from enlisting and trading on the Egyptian Exchange?
- Role of Nile Stock Exchange in supporting small and medium automotive enterprises.
- Role of investment banks in preparing companies to increase their banking ability to secure funding from different sources.
Break 01:30 - 01:45
Thank you note 01:45